I thought I would share a few exhibitions that I would like to go to, perhaps you can attend even if I cannot!
- Edward Bawden Storyteller at Morley College until 26th November 2014
- Grayson Perry: The Vanity of Small Differences at Temple Newsam House until 7th December 2014
- Nostalgia & Progress: Illustration After The Second World War at The Stanley & Audrey Burton Gallery, University Library, Leeds until 28th February 2015
- Emily Sutton: Town and Country at Yorkshire Sculpture Park until 22nd February 2015
- Grayson Perry: Who Are You? at The National Portrait Gallery, London until 15th March 2015
- Julian Opie: Collected Works at The Bowes Museum until 22nd February 2015
- Mermaids, Roses, Camels and Cows: Wallpaper By Edward Bawden at The Higgins Bedford until 29th March 2015
- Fatal Consequences: The Chapman Brothers and Goya’s Disasters of War at The Fitzwilliam Museum, Cambridge until 8th February 2015
If you know of any good exhibitions or have been to any of these, feel free to let me know about them in a comment!